Park Ridge Cosmetic, Laser & Skin Cancer Clinic is fast becoming a premier destination for all things skin.
Over time our faces change. Cosmetic injectables are used to create a more refreshed appearance essentially turning back time. Loss of volume and the decreased production of collagen lead to the increased appearance of ageing which can be corrected with these treatments.
Both our Cosmetic Injector and Dermal Technician understand facial ageing and can assist planning personalized treatments to help create a refreshed younger appearance or enhance current features. This may include anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, threads, platelet rich plasma (also known as vampire facial) or a synergistic approach combining each.
We provide a complementary sit down consultation with our trained staff who will discuss with your treatment options and the best way to proceed.
Our clinic offers an honest, competitive, individualized costing system. Each client is different and requires different treatment. You will be given an accurate quote during your complementary consultation ensuring we meet your individual needs.
Anti Wrinkle Injections
Anti wrinkle injections can assist with:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows (Glabellar lines) and on the bridge of the nose.
- Smile lines on the side of the nose (Bunny Lines)
- Smile lines fanning out from the sides of the eyes (Crows Feet)
- Forehead creases
- Facial asymmetry (correcting level of facial features)
- Thick bands on the neck (Platysmal banding)
- Peri oral rhytides (Lines or wrinkles around the mouth)
- Lines or wrinkles caused by sun damage or exposure
- Hyperhidrosis ( excessive sweating in underarms which can be a cause for embarrassment)
Dermal Fillers work differently to anti-wrinkle injections and are used to fill or plump lines and wrinkles by adding a gel like substance under the dermis. Fillers work well for adding volume to areas of the face that have evident volume loss or just to enhance current facial assets.
The PDO Thread Lift is a treatment which tightens and improves skin laxity, using threads made of Polydioxanone (PDO). The threads are introduced into the layers of the skin. Once introduced, the threads produce 3 effects in the skin:
- Instant Skin Lifting through mechanical effects
- Cellular Renewal, through Collagen stimulation, and neovascularisation to improve skin texture, fine lines and elasticity
- Skin Tightening, by contracting fat tissue
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma known as Vampire Facial)
Platelet Rich Plasma procedures or PRP are an aesthetic treatment that uses the healing potential of the patients own blood to stimulate skin cells. PRP uses the richness of growth factors contained in plasma to stimulate, regenerate and revitalise damaged skin. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is the future of skin treatment as it allows for improvement in collagen growth especially targeting the dark circles underneath the eyes and general anti wrinkle facial rejuvenation. By encouraging the body to create collagen, it helps with creation of elastin which leads to a healthier and much more youthful looking skin.
PRP concentration can assist for:
- Skin tightening, lifting & rejuvenation
- Improving acne, surgical & trauma scars
- Improving fine lines & wrinkles
- Improving Tied Dry skin
- Minimising pore size
- improving stretch marks
- Improving sun damage & pigmentation (hyper/hypo)
- Speeds up wound healing
- Helps to improve alopecia/hair loss
- Stimulation of mesenchymal stem cells
- Stimulation of fibroblasts growth and collagen production