Park Ridge Cosmetic, Laser & Skin Cancer Clinic is fast becoming a premier destination for all things skin.
Over time our faces change. Cosmetic injectables are used to address these ageing concerns such as loss of volume and the decreased production of collagen.
Both the Cosmetic Injector and Dermal Technician understand facial ageing and can assist planning personalized treatments to help address your issues. This may include anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, threads, platelet rich plasma treatments or a synergistic approach combining each.
We provide a complementary sit down consultation with our trained staff who will discuss with your treatment options and the best way to proceed.
Technicians consulting at Park Ridge offer an honest, competitive, individualized costing system. Each client is different and requires different treatments. You will be given an accurate quote during your complementary consultation ensuring we meet your individual needs.
Anti Wrinkle Injections
Anti wrinkle injections can assist with:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows (Glabellar lines) and on the bridge of the nose.
- Smile lines on the side of the nose (Bunny Lines)
- Smile lines fanning out from the sides of the eyes (Crows Feet)
- Forehead creases
- Facial asymmetry (correcting level of facial features)
- Thick bands on the neck (Platysmal banding)
- Peri oral rhytides (Lines or wrinkles around the mouth)
- Lines or wrinkles caused by sun damage or exposure
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in underarms which can be a cause for embarrassment)
Dermal Fillers work differently to anti-wrinkle injections and are used to fill lines and wrinkles by adding a gel like substance under the dermis. Fillers can be used to add volume to areas of the face that have evident volume loss.
The PDO Thread Lift is a treatment which tightens and improves skin laxity, using threads made of Polydioxanone (PDO). The threads are introduced into the layers of the skin. Once introduced, the threads produce 3 effects in the skin:
- Skin Lifting through mechanical effects
- Cellular Renewal, through Collagen stimulation, and neovascularisation to improve skin texture, fine lines and elasticity
- Skin Tightening, by contracting fat tissue
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma known as Vampire Facial)
Platelet Rich Plasma procedures or PRP are an aesthetic treatment that uses the patients own blood to stimulate skin cell renewal. PRP uses bloods growth factors, contained in plasma to assist in stimulating collagen production. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) can assist in improving acne scarring, dark circles underneath the eyes, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as assist with skin tone and texture .
PRP concentration can assist for:
- Skin tightening
- Improving acne, surgical & trauma scars
- Improving fine lines & wrinkles
- Improving Tied Dry skin
- Minimising pore size
- Improving stretch marks
- Improving sun damage & pigmentation (hyper/hypo)
- Helps to improve alopecia/hair loss
- Stimulation of mesenchymal stem cells
- Stimulation of fibroblasts growth and collagen production
Disclaimer: Results of before and after pictures shown are only an indication of what is achievable. Due to individual variations, actual results may differ from person to person. The information provided on and through this account is not medical advice and should not be relied on.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this account are for informational purposes only. All procedures carry associated risks. Please see an appropriate qualified health professional before proceeding. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen.